Cannot load the pages.

Pablo Morales pablo.morales at abitab.com.uy
Mon Mar 24 15:24:28 CET 2003

Can someone help me with this please?

I've installed nagios in my FreeBSD 4.7 box, I installed it from the ports
tree, I also had to install the web server, now I can do a
http://localhost/nagios and the main menu it's displayed, I can see the
documentation, but If I select another option like system status or
something like that , that implies a cgi request, I've get garbage,  the
only thing readable it's at the en of the page that says, generated by
nagios. I tryed to see it as root, using different browsers, It's like when
you haven't installed the correct laguage codding support and the web page
cannot
be read, it loads., but in russian for example :)

What's wrong?

Bytes