forum archives

Robert S. Galloway securityguy at ikano.com
Thu Mar 13 06:37:11 CET 2003

Just to see if the connection is actually getting to the remote host, run:

tcpdump -n tcp port 5666

That should at least narrow it down for you.

Thanks,

Robert S. Galloway
Chief Network Security Engineer
IKANO Communications
...the Internet branding company
Official Data Networking Services Provider for the
Salt Lake Olympic Winter Games of 2002
securityguy at ikano.com