forum archives

Kreig Dubose KreigD at webex.com
Thu Mar 13 05:47:30 CET 2003

Is the user archives of historic posts gone?  I get an ERROR everytime I try
and go there ?

I'm trying to research an issue with nrpe on Nagios 1.0.

[kreigd at nagios libexec]$ sudo ./check_nrpe -H goclnx1 -p 5666 -c check_users
-to 10
CHECK_NRPE: Error receiving data from host.
[kreigd at nagios libexec]$

The nrpe daemon is running on the remote (goclnx1) box as verified by:
nagios   19996     1  0 Mar06 ?        00:00:00 /usr/local/nagios/nrpe -c
/etc/nrpe.cfg --daemon

The OS is RH8

TIA,

Kreig