Looking for plugins.

Chris McGee chris at xecu.net
Thu Mar 6 04:34:17 CET 2003

I've got everything working properly but I'm looking for a couple of
plugins.  I'm looking for a way to check that BGP is working and also
MySQL.  I prefer to have something that actually verifies that the
services are working.

I've also been looking at the various options for smtp, http, pop, etc...
has anyone used these to actually check if the services are working rather
than just responding on the port?

Chris

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chris McGee                             301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access