Looking for plugins.

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Thu Mar 6 04:58:22 CET 2003

These are all part of the standard plugins distribution. In fact, there
are several different mysql plugins in the contrib directory in addition
to the main check_mysql plugin. Same goes for POP3. I also see a
check_bgpstate.pl that may work for you.

As far as verifying services are working, most of all of the plugins you
mention support some type of expect string functionality to one degree
or another. I can personally vouch that check_http with either the -e or
the -s flag works great. I don't see why the others wouldn't work as
well. It even appears that the check_pop3.pl script in the contrib
directory even verifies that you can log in and doesn't just look for
the pop3 banner.

'./plugin_name --help' is your friend.

--
Marc