unsuscribe

Obantec Support support at obantec.net
Thu Jun 12 14:41:32 CEST 2003

Hi

Since its a mailman list you can get to your options via this url

 https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/options/nagios-users/

but you need to add your email address at the end of the link. (if you go to
the link without it will report an error but then simply add the address you
subscribed with.

(the url was supplied with subscribe email)

Mark
--
Obantec Support
www.obantec.net