unsuscribe

Ewan Leith ejl at man.fwltech.com
Thu Jun 12 13:35:27 CEST 2003

It's well hidden, but it is there. You put your email address in the bottom
field, hit "edit options" on
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/nagios-users, then on the next
page it has:

Unsubscribing from Nagios-users
To unsubscribe, enter your password and hit the button. (If you've lost your
password, see just below to have it emailed to you.)

Password:

Ewan