Notifications at free days under the week

Jan-Hendrik Palic jhp at addix.net
Thu Jun 12 09:05:14 CEST 2003

Hi folks ...

I have the following problem.

I let nagios send SMS for notifications, the whole day at weekend and
between 08pm - 08am o' clock under the week. So, all the time, where
nobody is at work, should nagios send a SMS.

But when we have a free day under the week, nagios sends SMS only
between 08pm - 08am o' clock.

What is the best way to get nagios send SMS the hole day, when we are
all not at work under the week .... without to configure it manually?

	Thnx for hints ;)

			Jan