unsuscribe

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Thu Jun 12 14:33:01 CEST 2003

There are no options to add the text Stanley suggested near the "Edit
Options" button.

Instead I added the following paragraph in a "About Nagios-users"
section of the mailing list page.

To unsubscribe - enter you email in the box at the bottom of the page and
select "Edit Options". On the following page, enter your list password and
select "Unsubscribe".

-sg