upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1

Todd Anderson todd at bsd.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 10 04:22:33 CEST 2003

I tested installing overtop of a current install, copied in tac.cgi from
version 1 and was done.
no problems on the system so far.

cp -rp <nagiosdir> <backup>
cd ~nagios-1.1
./configure --<options>
make all
make install
make install-commandmode
cp <backup>/sbin/tac.cgi <nagios_dir>/sbin/tac.cgi

todd