upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1

Chandler A. Collins Chandler.Collins at silabs.com
Mon Jun 9 22:20:40 CEST 2003

Hello,

I've looked through the Nagios docs online and in the nagios-1.1 source, and looked through the FAQ and searched the mailing list archives.  Alas, I can't seem to find any information about what is necessary to upgrade between minor releases.  If I've overlooked something, please let me know.  Otherwise, I'd really appreciate some pointers on how to do this and still keep all previous configuration intact.

I'm currently running nagios 1.0 on Red Hat 9, running version 1.3.0 of the plugins.

Thanks very much!

Chandler Collins

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.