Help: Comment Service not displayed

Trinidad, Leovino A. LAT at gmanetwork.com
Mon Jul 28 09:12:39 CEST 2003

Hi!

I'm having problem displaying the service comment of nagios. I was able to
activate the comment database and it's working well but it does not display
the comments in the web. What could be the problem?

Regards,

LAT

"This Message may contain confidential information intended only for
the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is
prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify your
Mail Administrator and delete this message immediately. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may
not necessarily reflect the views of GMA Network, Inc."