Probs with APAN/Nagios and Extended Information with Database Support

Jens Kruse jens.kruse at mobilcom.de
Mon Jul 28 08:11:33 CEST 2003

Hi!

I'm using Nagios 1.1 with MySQL-Support (compiled with
'--with-mysql-xdata') and the newest APAN code.

APAN works fine, but there's just one thing missing: I can't get the
Icons for the extended service information to work ...

I haven't understood how to tell Nagios that there are extended
information for some hosts/services.
Where do I put the 'define serviceextinfo{...}'? In a file? Which file -
it didn't work with serviceextinfo.cfg ...

Regards, Jens