Nagios & AS/400's

masterpiracy masterpiracy at mail.nissinbr.com.br
Thu Jul 10 10:46:27 CEST 2003

Thanks Goran!!!

   I encountered in last day a project named "nagios as400 plugin" but is´nt
fully implemented. Look http://sourceforge.net/projects/nas400plugin/ to information about this. If u make a progress, please notify me. As the same for me to u. I can document this solution to contribute to nagios project.
Great ragards!!!

Marcelo Silva
Honda Corporation

"Goran Almvik" <goran.almvik at intentia.se> wrote ..