(no subject)

Mauro Zini mauro.zini at init.it
Wed Jan 29 19:56:00 CET 2003

We are testing nagios to check our servers and services.
We'd like to use dependency and we are testing them.
We have some problem:
Host A has a service checked (Service PING)
Host B has checked http service.
If we configure a host dependency and unplug host A
we see a polling for http on host B. This seem ok, the documentation
says that host dependencies stop only notifications and not checks.
But, if we shut off http the notification arrives...
Anyone have seen the same problem? Any solution?

Thanks!

    Mauro.