nagios plugins compilation tru-64

hrishy hrishys at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 29 05:13:01 CET 2003

Hi stanley

Thank you very much for the valuable piece of
info..but can this problem be overcome if i install
GNUc compiler on True-64 Unix and compile nagios
plugins..please pardon me coz my c knowledge is
limited..

regards
Hrishy

 --- Stanley Hopcroft
<Stanley.Hopcroft at IPAustralia.Gov.AU> wrote: > Dear
Sir,

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.netsaint.user/533/match=digital+unix