nagios plugins compilation tru-64

Tue Jan 28 13:36:14 CET 2003

Dear Sir,

I am writing to thank you for your letter and say, that AFAIK, True-64
has not been a successfull porting target since quite a while ago.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 11:56:50AM +0000, hrishy wrote:
> Hi Ton
>
> Here goes my config file :-D its attached with my
> mail..and also a big thank you for taking pains to
> troubleshoot this problem :-D
>
> regards
> Hrishy

IIRC correctly this matter came up in the last 3 months in the context
of a Japanese Gentlemen having trouble building Netsaint on this
or a similar platform.

This may point you (and us) in the right direction.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.netsaint.user/533/match=digital+unix

Yours sincerely.

Stanley Hopcroft

from Meditation 17, J Donne.