check_snmp and mulitple oid returns

jgking at packetstorm.org jgking at packetstorm.org
Mon Jan 27 16:00:05 CET 2003

Never mind. I found in the help output that only one string is being
checked at present.  So instead of checking the errorflag string field I
think ill check the errflag bit for non zero returns:

.iso.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.100.1 = 0
.iso.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.100.2 = 0
.iso.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.100.3 = 0
.iso.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.100.4 = 1