Just when i thought i had a workaround (revisit: mulitple oid returns)

jgking at packetstorm.org jgking at packetstorm.org
Mon Jan 27 18:04:25 CET 2003

aaaah. i think im gonna go home and stfu :) everyone at homes sick, im at
work zapped full of thera-flu and i keep making stupid oversights....

the cause of my issue i answered in my post:

in the services file i used check_snmp not the newly made check_snmp_multi
one i made and even mentioned in the post!

..greg