check_snmp and mulitple oid returns

Steve Bonds r1p6os402 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jan 27 18:28:11 CET 2003

I've modified the plugin to check all the filesystems on a host at once,
with a regex-based command-line method to change the warn/crit parameters
for groups of filesystems.  It also returns the "worst" failure it
detects.

Unfortunately (for most folks) I've also modified it to work with the
rather broken HP-UX SNMP agent.  (OID and minor logic changes since this
agent does not support the host resource MIB.)

If you can hack out the HP-UX portions, I would be glad to make the plugin
available to you for a beta.  (It's not quite ready for prime-time, but if
anyone wants it, they're welcome to it.)

  -- Steve