check_disk_smb command

Fernando Ribeiro fernando at puc-campinas.edu.br
Mon Jan 20 13:40:38 CET 2003

Hello,

Try removing the "./" from the "check_command" parameter in the services file. In this parameter you have to specify the name of your command that is defined in the commands config file (usually checkcommands.cfg)
The name of your command is "check_disk_smb" and Nagios is looking for "./check_disk_smb".

Good luck!

Fernando