check_disk_smb command

Fernando Ribeiro fernando at puc-campinas.edu.br
Tue Jan 21 11:27:10 CET 2003

For monitoring diferent shares using the same "check_command" you can use arguments.
Like this:

define service{

        check_command                   check_disk_smb!ports

}

define command{

        command_name    check_disk_smb

        command_line    /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk_smb -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -s $ARG1$  -W SUNGURUZ -u nagios -p 222222

        }

Check the Docs. for more details....

Fernando