schedule queue / pending checks

dan radom dan at radom.org
Sat Jan 18 17:51:28 CET 2003

I have nagios monitoring about 90 hosts and close to 300 services, and
I've noticed that sometimes nagios takes hours and hours to perform
checks.  Looking at the scheduling queue I see that last check will
sometimes be hours ago with the next check time having been passed up.
Sometimes new service checks will remain in a pending state for 8 or 10
hours.

Is this a known issue?  If not any suggestions on how to go about
starting to track downt he problem.

Thanks,

dan