check_snmp now working in checkcommands.cfg

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Thu Jan 16 15:30:32 CET 2003

Hi Atul - a couple of things: first - please have your email program wrap
your lines to something readable like 72-80 columns.  second - provide a
sample config that is not working is easier to fix than providing my
version of configs that may make different use of macros..

$USER1$/check_snmp -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C public -o .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3.0

-sg