Antwort: Re: how can i use snmp

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Wed Jan 15 15:30:27 CET 2003

Use MRTG for grpahing the traffic and use Nagios to monitor whether the
door is open or closed.

If you use Cricket instead of MRTG - Cricket could graph the traffic and
the door state and send an snmp trap to Nagios if the door state is open..

Generally - use Nagios for monitoring fault - use other apps for
performance trends..

-sg