Correct Syntax for check_snmp

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Jan 14 22:11:36 CET 2003

Hi there,

I've downloaded the net-snmp package onto my Nagios server and I am ready to
configure it
to work with check_snmp. My question is, under the checkcommnds.cfg file,
what would the
correct syntax be for the check_snmp daemon? Thanks.