Tactical overview shows service event handlers disabled???

nagios at cerbernet.co.uk nagios at cerbernet.co.uk
Tue Jan 14 21:23:25 CET 2003

The tactical overview for service event handlers is showing incorrect information.
Event handlers are enabled for all services of which we have 327, however it shows 320 event handlers are disabled. Upon a reload of Nagios the value changes to 9 disabled, another reload moves the value back to 320 and another reload changes it back to 9 and so on.

Anyone got any ideas why?

Thanks In Advance

Tony