Monitoring Oracle Instances

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Jan 10 18:42:51 CET 2003

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you could create a new
contact group just for those services, create a new contact in Nagios and in
htpasswd.users, and assuming you have the appropriate authorized_for_*
settings set up, logging in as that user will give a view of just those
services.

jc