Monitoring Oracle Instances

Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com
Fri Jan 10 19:05:22 CET 2003

I was planning on doing that anyway, so that I can set up the Production
Support people to be able to admin these services.  Nagios just allows
me more flexibility as to when these instances will monitored and when
notifications are sent.  I'll go this route for now and maybe something
better will come out of this.

Stanley G. Martin
Sprint - ISS Enterprise App/Decision Support Services
Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com