NRPE Problems on FreeBSD/OpenBSD

Jeff Bilder JBilder at netrixllc.com
Tue Jan 7 17:44:32 CET 2003

I still seem to be getting the same error....

[root at nagios libexec]# ./check_disk -w 80% -c 70% /
Disk "/" not mounted or nonexistant

- Jeff

>>> "Mike McClure" <mmcclure at pneservices.com> 01/07/03 12:17AM >>>
Hi Jeff,

Check the mountpoint, not the physical partition or slice:

# ./check_disk -w 80% -c 70% /
DISK OK - [1760969 kB (91%) free on /dev/wd0a]
# ./check_disk -w 80% -c 70% /dev/wd0a
Disk "/dev/wd0a" not mounted or nonexistant

- Mike

--
Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc. -  http://www.pneservices.com
mmcclure at pneservices.com
mobile: 913-636-5590