trends.cgi lists hosts incorrectly as down/services as critical

Schimpke, Dr. Thomas / bhn Schimpke at Lenze.de
Fri Jan 3 10:57:07 CET 2003

Hi all...

I think, that's nearly a faq (although I did not find anything appropiate
there...):

My monitored hosts are incorrectly listed as down in the trends display (and
only there), services are not displayed at all (i.e. are in an intermediate
state) or are incorrectly displayed as critical.

This happend after an upgrade from nag-1.0b4 to nagios...of course, I've
restored my "old" configuration files. I've tried to nail the fault down now
for a while...but without any success...What's wrong here ?

Thanks for your help,

Thomas