Statusmap issue

Atul Gosain atul at mindsw.com
Fri Jan 3 10:34:52 CET 2003

Hi

I have a status map made for my network. When i login with an account
with which i can view all services and host, then only i can view the
statusmap, whereas the users who can just see the selected services as
they are contactes for them , cannot see the status map. Is this because
of the reason that they are not authorized to see the other hosts
information, thats why they r not able to see the status map?
If this is the case then how can i show them the status map without
showing them other services for which they are not contacts for.

Thanks
Atul

--
Mindframe Software & Services Pvt. Ltd.