RES: Status of NSClient Plugin

Sandro Vaz sandromergvaz at uol.com.br
Thu Jan 2 21:06:33 CET 2003

Tim:

I have exactly the same feeling. NSClient works fine, but there´s no
support to it (except from the friend of this mail list). And from
Nagios plugins (beta 3), the check_nt was removed too.

I´ve tried to contact Mr. rubiyz at yahoo.com to make some suggestions and
clear some doubts, but so far, no answer.

Let´s wait some other comments.

Sandro Merg Vaz