Status of NSClient Plugin

Arjan de Graaff arjan at pwc-mas.nl
Fri Jan 3 10:25:14 CET 2003

Not entirely tru although it seems this way.
I recently discovered and solved a bug within the nsclient. (the latest
nsclient gives wrong values when getting counters which contain "/sec" )
After i wrote a mail to the guy with the problem and solution i got an
answer that he will put in in his next release.

If you want the extra code to fix this tell me, i will post it.

Arjan