Status of NSClient Plugin

The Minto Skating Club tim at mintoskatingclub.com
Thu Jan 2 19:20:06 CET 2003

I'm a consultant and one of my clients is considering a widespread implementation of
Nagios. My only concern is the state of the nsclient portion for NT. My client has
all version of *nix plus nt and win2k. The development site for nsclient doesn't seem
to have been updated since last March and in order to even get the check_nt plugin
compiled on Solaris I had to apply the patch to the version from the nsclient site.

All this makes me wonder if the nt piece has become an orphan and users of mixed
environments should be looking to other tools? Am I wrong, missing something?
Any comments would be appreciated.

Tim Shouldice