Service check latency

Atul Gosain atul at mindsw.com
Fri Feb 21 10:40:46 CET 2003

Hi

I m having a problem that the service latency is going too high. May
services are not checked for even 4 hours and then the nagios doesnt
check  any service at all. I have to restart the server after that. May
be if there are too many critical services, then latency increases and
also the cpu load is high when this happens.
Can any body tell the reason and the solution if they also faced the
same problem.

Thanks
Atul

--