Fwd: Re: Nagat (newbie)

Chris christian at dnet.net.id
Fri Feb 21 06:55:51 CET 2003

nop, it's still won't work,
I just extract the tar.gz file, change the owner into nagios, rename the
directory into nagat and put it into /usr/local/nagios/share/nagat so i can
access it from mydomain.com/nagios/nagat

This is my local.inc looks like :
# Nagat (NGT) main configuration (mind ending slashes /)
define("NGT_ROOT","/usr/local/nagios/share/nagat/");
define("NGT_LIB",NGT_ROOT); // location of inc-files (exept local and sticky)
define("NGT_WEBROOT","/nagat"); // URL of Nagat

# Location of Nagios (mind ending slashes);
define("NAGIOS_PREFIX","/usr/local/nagios/");
define("NAGIOS_ETC",NAGIOS_PREFIX."etc/");

# Basic checks
if( !is_dir(NGT_ROOT) ) {
        print "Please edit NGT_ROOT in local.inc to point to the Nagat
installation directory.";
        exit();
} else if( !is_dir(NAGIOS_ETC) ) {
        print "Please edit NAGIOS_PREFIX in local.inc to point to your Nagios
installation.";
        exit();
} else if( get_cfg_var("register_globals") == 0 ) {
you have PHP 4.2 or higher. Nagat was initially made with 4.0.6 and<br> will
in the future make sure that your good choice will be respected. For now, set
it to 'on' or just sit tight and <br>hope it will be fixed in next release of
        phpinfo();
        exit();
}

define("CSS_URL","nagat.css");
error_reporting(7);
require_once(NGT_ROOT."sticky.inc");
define("NGT_CFGLOC",NAGIOS_ETC); // Nagat configuration location
require_once(NGT_LIB."plugin_default.inc");

regards,
christian