statusmap

Jayson Kliger jayson at sonictrading.com
Tue Feb 18 18:03:58 CET 2003

Hello All,

I see a few more people other than myself are having issues with the
statusmap, I have compiled Nagios on 3 different machines (2 RH8
machines and 1 RH 7.3 machine) ALL of them will not draw any images on
the statusmap, all I get is the Nagios process box outline and my one
test linux box outline with no icon,all of the other icons display where
they are supposed to, if I was able to get the question marks I would be
somewhat more happy because I would know its trying to draw something..
Apache error_log shows no errors...the gdlibs and devel libs are
installed (jpeg,png as well), SetENV addition does not work.. tried
converting png images using pngtogd2..still no go... I am lost at this
point..is possible someone could give me another area to look into to
try to determine why the images wont display... ?