Statusmap.cgi etc.

Marco ter Horst marco_terhorst at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:49:44 CET 2003

Thanks for your responses!
First off I'm working on OpenBSD, second ... I did not specifically install
those other libraries BUT judging from the documentation and the FAQ I
thought they were incorporated in the GD Library (maybe I am being a
complete idiot here :-D)
But I'm sure of the fact that my netsaint statusmap.cgi (and trend etc.) is
working just fine! This counts for something, no?

ta