Statusmap.cgi etc.

Tony Irvine tony.irvine at crestco.co.uk
Fri Feb 14 08:47:16 CET 2003

Not sure if this is your problem but it may be a LD_LIBRARY_PATH issue.
Because the CGIs are called from apache you need to make sure that it
passes a nice complete LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib:/your/gd/lib/path:etc....

in your http.conf may solve your problem.

Although as there is no error output included this could be way off
base.

Tony

>>> "Marco ter Horst" <marco_terhorst at hotmail.com> 17:52:34 13/02/2003

Ok, I've had it with this nonsense!!!
Here is my situation:
I have netsaint running without problems (incl statusmap.cgi)
I have nagios running without problems ... (except for the statusmap,
trends
and histogram CGI's)
I have recompiled nagios ...
I have recompiled my gd libraries ...

NOTHING WORKS :'-(

Can somebody pretty please just email me their statusmap.cgi,
trends.cgi and
histogram.cgi?
I'm sure it will work just fine, since I have netsaint running like a
sweet
l'll baby :-D

Thanks in advance

reporting any issue.

CRESTCo Ltd              The views expressed above are not necessarily those
33 Cannon Street         held by CRESTCo Limited.  Please be aware that emails
London  EC4M 5SB (UK)    to and from CRESTCo Limited may be monitored.
+44 (020) 7849 0000      http://www.crestco.co.uk
                         CRESTCo Ltd  is a part of Euroclear