Nagios Startup Errors

Babak Pasdar bpasdar at IGXGlobal.com
Thu Feb 13 19:12:46 CET 2003

Hello,

After spending over 8 hours trying find teh source of this problem, I am
giving up and asking?

I keep getting the following error on startup.  I have tried manually
configuring the files as well as using nagat.  What am I missing?  I saw
in the ail archives somebody else had this exact issue, however there
was no response.  Numerous searches of google for this same issue has
also been fruitless.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks,

Babak

Nagios 1.0
Copyright (c) 1999-2002 Ethan Galstad (nagios at nagios.org)
Last Modified: 11-24-2002
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Error: Host 'freelinuxcd.org' has already been defined

Error: Could not register host (config file
'/usr/local/nagios/etc/hosts.cfg', line 8)

***> One or more problems was encountered while processing the config
files...