Statusmap.cgi etc.

Maarten maartenh at phreaker.net
Thu Feb 13 20:17:11 CET 2003

Besides gd, do you also have the libpng development libraries available?

I could mail you mine, in fact, if you still want to, I will. The fact is
that it will probably not work, since you will then have an apache version
that has been compiled with other libpng libraries then the cgi's I can send
you will have been compiled with. I guess you don't want to replace this
problem by another one...

 Are you sure you have all development libraries available from:
gd
libjpeg
libpng
zlib

In case you are using RedHat 8.0 for example, it is not just sufficient to
install the binaries of gd, libjpeg, libpng and zlib. You also need the
development packages, i.e.:

gd-devel-1.8.4-9.i386.rpm
libjpeg-devel-6b-21.i386.rpm

libpng-devel-1.2.2-6.i386.rpm