Nagios Startup Errors

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Feb 13 20:18:35 CET 2003

Looks like you have 'freelinuxcd.org' defined more than once.

Do a 'grep -c freelinuxcd.org hosts.cfg'.  Tell us what the result of that
is.  If it's greater than 1, search hosts.cfg for other occurrences.

If it's *not* in that file, do a 'grep -l freelinuxcd.org *' in your
/usr/local/nagios/etc directory.  Make sure you don't have the host
definition more than once in *any* file.

jc