Strange VRML problem...

Wibo Lammerts Wibo.Lammerts at hmg.nl
Wed Feb 12 12:04:52 CET 2003

Hi all,

This is something strange. Got the latest Cortona VRML viewer adn installed
it on my machine to support both Netscape and IE.

The strange thing is, even though the normal status map is displaying
everything correctly, de 3D status map is showing objects on top of one
another. So what looks like one server object, is in fact 2, or maybe even 3
objects on top of one another.

This problem appears in both Netscape and IE and also appears with that
latest Cortona 4.1 beta viewer.

So I guess this is a Nagios problem. Or could another viewer work?

Please Advice,

Wibo Lammerts
Systems Engineering
Holland Media Groep / RTL Group SA