Authentification Problem

igor.godi igor.godi at laposte.net
Wed Feb 12 11:15:40 CET 2003

Hello,

I'm french user of linux (sorry for my small english). I try to
install Nagios with Mandrake 9.0 distribution. I arrived to
install Nagios with RPM or Sources but the problem are same :

Whem I launch an connexion with Mozilla (or Netscape or IE6) :
I write my login and password accept by apache because my
.htaccess and .htpasswd are correct. Nagios write you are login
: Nagiosadmin. Normally no problem but whem I launch à CGI the
response is :

If you see this message you are unauthorized to use.......

I can execute CGI (in restrict mode) if i place
use_authentification=0 in cgi.cfg

What'is the problem ?

Apache authetification is OK because i want to enter nagios
home page and Nagios say loggin:  NagiosAdmin.

Please Help Me

Thank you very much.

Igor