Strange VRML problem...

Thomas Nilsen Thomas.Nilsen at roxar.com
Wed Feb 12 13:39:28 CET 2003

Try changing the default wrl layout in cgi.cfg

mine is set to: default_statuswrl_layout=4

and displays correctly with the Cortona plugin.

This assumes that your hosts are already showing up properly in the normal status map, and that you don't have any 3D coordinates defined in hostextinfo.cfg that messes up the display. (I assume "parents" have been defined in hosts.cfg)

Regards, Thomas

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Roxar Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.