Nagios reply notifications to acknowledge

Dan Knoblauch dan at lanworksco.com
Fri Feb 7 17:19:24 CET 2003

Hello all and good day!

I have been looking for a mechanism that will allow me to 'reply' to
nagios notifications via email with an acknowledgement.  Often I am away
from the office and I receive notifications on host/service outages on
my cell phone.  I have used another monitoring utility called "Big
Brother" that had this capability.  Outside of writing my own handler to
do this, does anyone out there know if this is possible? I have scoured
the documentation and the mailing lists and newsgroups and haven't seen
even a small mention of this. Does this capability exist?

You assistance is greatly appreciated.

Dan.