Nagios reply notifications to acknowledge

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Feb 7 20:31:21 CET 2003

Off the top of my head, I'd say you could write something which uses:

- /etc/aliases (redirecting mail destined for 'nagios' and piping it to a
script)
- procmail (optional)
- a script that you write
- awareness of how to pipe commands into nagios.cmd, which I believe are
available in the FAQ over on www.nagios.org.

HTH.

jc