Fwd: Distributed checking

Andrew Meredith andrew at anvil.org
Thu Feb 6 16:50:01 CET 2003

This is the same problem I described under:

   Subject: Distributed Checks
   Date:    2003-02-04 1512

In that mail I confirm that if you were to do this, then the server
would indeed stop performing active checks .. which is what I want, as
the central server cannot successfully perform the checks from it's IP
address.

However, it doesn't then do anything else either.

I was expecting it to mark the service as unknown or down or somethng,
it just keeps on displaying the last service status that it received.

Andy M