Feture Req: checklist style multiple service selection

jmarquart at planalytics.com jmarquart at planalytics.com
Wed Feb 5 17:52:01 CET 2003

Something that I would greatly appreciate in my daily duties, is the ability to
select sets of services from a host (or ideally perhaps multiple services from
multiple hosts) and manipulate then in a group as i might individually.

i.e.

I frequently acknowledge a problem, disable notifications / checks on several
related services.

Currently I must select a service, select the appropriate action, and commit.
     Repeat with each service until done.

If I could (using checklist or something similar) select multiple services and
in one step apply the appropriate action - that would be fantastic!

I do not believe currently there is any ability to perform such an action.
(Please correct me if i am wrong.)

-john